I am grateful for any financial support you can offer. To contribute you must be a B.C. resident and Canadian citizen or permanent resident. Donations are not tax-deductible. If you contribute $100 or more, your name and contribution amount will be published in the Financial Reports and Political Contributions System (FRPC).

You can donate by cash (up to $50), cheque, etransfer to or via the Paypal button below. If you would like to contribute via cash or cheque, I am happy to come pick it up.

Start a Blog at